Employee engagement is the focus of our business and we follow every work done and every word spoken on this subject. We have selected 9 quotes from different times and people for you.
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “Employee engagement is the art and science of engaging people in authentic and recognized connections to strategy, roles, performance, organization, community, relationship, customers, development, energy, and happiness to leverage, sustain, and transform work into results.” – David Zinger
- “Research indicates that workers have three prime needs: Interesting work, recognition for doing a good job, and being let in on things that are going on in the company.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Highly engaged organizations share common philosophies and practices. For example, they know that engagement starts at the top. Their leaders are aligned in prioritizing engagement as a competitive, strategic point of differentiation. They communicate openly and consistently. They place the utmost importance on using the right metrics and hiring and developing great managers. Highly engaged organizations also hold their managers accountable — not just for their team’s measured engagement level, but also for how it relates to their team’s overall performance” – Gallup
- Highly engaged employees make the customer experience. Disengaged employees break it. – Timothy R. Clark
- Paychecks can’t buy passion. – Brad Federman
- “There are only three measurements that tell you nearly everything you need to know about your organization’s overall performance: employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and cash flow.” –Jack Welch
- “Engaged employees are in the game for the sake of the game; they believe in the cause of the organization.” –Paul Marciano
- Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.” –Buddha.